Elite Trust Accounting
Elite Trust Accounting manages inmate/prisoner funds with applications and business rules which can be set up for one jail or a state-wide network of prisons. Leveraging over 30 years of client-driven development in a range of jurisdictions, Elite meets the unique policy, legislative and reporting requirements of your agency.
- Configurable, facility-specific transactions and posting logic.
- Manage Offender balances, obligations, transaction histories, spending limits and holds, fees, minimum balances, indigent support, and the ability to suspend disbursements.
- Transfer trust accounts between facilities as offenders are moved.
- Use shift-end/month-end/year-end reconciliation processes designed expressly for jails and prisons.
- Automatic facility-specific deductions from offender receipts, with configurable default beneficiaries and percentages, and offender payment plans for specific obligations.
Elite Trust Accounting also supports check printing, smart cards, forensic audit, and integration with standard/common third-party money transfer providers.
Back to top